Dabria's Domain

Welcome to Dabria's Domain.....where I will try to keep you updated on the everyday outings and happenings in our family! I would love for you to leave comments and check in on us often! I'm sure this blog will soon be filled with pictures (mostly of Dabria) so it will be a great way to get a sneak peek....she is getting so big! I'm sure the occasional post about college or the Almighty Red Sox might show up too! So welcome to our very own blog!

July 11, 2006

Tiki Bar...open!

Mom and Darah were bartenders for the evening- making pitcher after pitcher of strawberry daquiris and pina coladas! We went through quite a bit of rum! (well probably more than needed due to the fact that a party guest helped herself and topped her drinks off with a few added shots- tacky if you ask me!) Was she the one who left behind some of that rum all over Sandy's bathroom? Hmmmm.....makes you wonder! I will refrain from mentioning her name, but she knows who she is! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted
to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading
your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the
same topics? Thanks a ton!

Also visit my web page - how much should you weigh

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home