Dabria's Domain

Welcome to Dabria's Domain.....where I will try to keep you updated on the everyday outings and happenings in our family! I would love for you to leave comments and check in on us often! I'm sure this blog will soon be filled with pictures (mostly of Dabria) so it will be a great way to get a sneak peek....she is getting so big! I'm sure the occasional post about college or the Almighty Red Sox might show up too! So welcome to our very own blog!

June 27, 2007

Danny & Desiree Graduate!

I am so upset about this post...it was supposed to include pictures of the graduates, but when I loaded the cd to download my pictures, I found out that not all of my pictures were saved to cd. Luckily, I printed pictures of Danny and Desiree, so I have hard copies, but none to share with my blog readers. I should have double checked...I will from now on....regardless, it was a great day to see my baby brother and his wonderful girlfriend graduate from college! We spent the weekend in New Jersey, and were all there to celebrate! We also got to go see Danny's last track event at Princeton. So, congratulations to you both! I'm sure you will be great teachers! I wish I could share some of the wonderful pictures from that day...I am sorry...
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just interested in how you all pronounce Dabria. We named our daughter Dabria and pronounce it Day-Bria. Long A.

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home