Dabria's Domain

Welcome to Dabria's Domain.....where I will try to keep you updated on the everyday outings and happenings in our family! I would love for you to leave comments and check in on us often! I'm sure this blog will soon be filled with pictures (mostly of Dabria) so it will be a great way to get a sneak peek....she is getting so big! I'm sure the occasional post about college or the Almighty Red Sox might show up too! So welcome to our very own blog!

June 27, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

With Dabria now in Kindergaeten, I can look foward to all the great handmade projects she gets to do in class. She made me a beautiful flower pot complete with flowers and a great teapot card with a cute little poem and a tea bag inside! It means so much to me...I'm sure I will have boxes and boxes of these liitle treasures saved up over the next 12 years. My best Mother's day gifts so far! Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home