Dabria's Domain

Welcome to Dabria's Domain.....where I will try to keep you updated on the everyday outings and happenings in our family! I would love for you to leave comments and check in on us often! I'm sure this blog will soon be filled with pictures (mostly of Dabria) so it will be a great way to get a sneak peek....she is getting so big! I'm sure the occasional post about college or the Almighty Red Sox might show up too! So welcome to our very own blog!

December 25, 2006

Christmas Morning 2006!

Since we are away from most of the family Christmas morning, I wanted to get these pictures posted so everyone could see what Santa brought for Dabria this year! After a good nights sleep, she eagerly awoke us at 8:15...ready to dig in and see what Santa left for her! She was very patient as we had to make a pot of coffee, have a cigarette, and I even made her get her hair brushed before she was allowed to start! She was also surprised at all the crumbs Santa left on his cookie plate, but she was excited to see that he took her letter and left a card for her! It read:Dear Dabria, Thank you for the wonderful cookie, it was the best one I had all night! You were a very good girl this year, and I heard you are doing a great job in school! Keep up the great work and listen to your Mommy & Daddy! P.S. Keep your room clean! Love, SANTA....  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home