Dabria's Domain

Welcome to Dabria's Domain.....where I will try to keep you updated on the everyday outings and happenings in our family! I would love for you to leave comments and check in on us often! I'm sure this blog will soon be filled with pictures (mostly of Dabria) so it will be a great way to get a sneak peek....she is getting so big! I'm sure the occasional post about college or the Almighty Red Sox might show up too! So welcome to our very own blog!

July 11, 2006

Have your cake, and eat it too!

Let me just say I owe Sue some major props for making this cake look so great! When we picked it up at the store, it was very plain....just the 3 colors and the writing. Sandy took it to Sue at The Party Corner, and she turned it into something special! Complete with raw sugar to look like sand, and handmade chocolate shells- she really did a great job! I had a hula girl to put on, but the icing was beginning to melt, and she wouldn't stand, so we just added another umbrella! What a great cake....and every last bit got eaten! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home